Calligraphy is considered an art in the Asian culture. Shu Fa (calligraphy) is considered to be the most subtle art and can easily reveal a person's character.
Shu - calligraphy; Hua - painting; Qin - a stringed instrument and Qi – a strategy board game, are considered to be the four basic skills of intellectuals.
The complete set for Chinese calligraphy, includes:
- 4 special brushes (19 cm long);
- 1 piece of black solid ink;
- 2 jade seals that can be personalized;
- 1 lidded porcelain recipient which contains red ink for seals;
- 1 recipient made of rock for scrapping the solid ink or mixing liquid ink with water;
- 1 porcelain recipient used for washing brushes;
Practice on a thicker sheet of paper until you get used to it.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dimensions (L x w x H): 28 x 20,5 x 4,5 cm.