Pair of balls made of jade for local massage, easy to maintain and durable.
Type: Massage balls
Dimension: Diameter - between 5 cm and 7 cm.
Packaging: 2 pcs/set
Even if you are familiar with Chinese medicine and philosophy, using Chinese relaxation balls will be quite difficult and awkward at first. But do not be discouraged!
1. To start, it is a good idea not to use balls that are too big for your hand.
Moreover, it is best to choose a safe place to practice because it is possible to drop the balls. Practice on a surface that is padded with something soft and durable.
2. Allow yourself time to get used to the balls and make sure that you are in a comfortable position when practicing. It does not matter whether you are sitting or standing, as long as you feel comfortable. It is also indicated to walk with easy steps while practicing, but wait until you master the technique.
How to use relaxation balls: the balls are placed in one hand and rotated clockwise or anticlockwise. This exercise will keep all items in constant motion, with fingers and forearm muscles contracted and relaxed, in harmony.
Maintenance: Balls are made of nice materials, Chinese jade and should be kept dry and clean. Also, avoid hitting violently from each other.
• It results a better mobility of the joints and muscles, practicing with these balls..
• The heat that is released improves circulation and has a calming effect on the nervous system.
• The sound produced by the movement of the balls has a relaxing effect, and also stimulating.
These tools are not intended to diagnose, treat, heal or prevent any disease.
These must be used only by specialised personnel and only under medical supervision.